Wednesday, 24 June 2009

welcome to trainosaurus

On Saturday I was stood on on a platform at London Paddington train station and, whilst waiting for my train, I took a couple of photos...



I travel quite a bit by train which I, generally, really enjoy. I also quite often (OK, very often) find myself taking photos of trains, stations or anything else that looks interesting on my way. When taking these photos at Paddington on Saturday I realised that I never really do anything with these photos, and thus I came up with the idea for trainosaurus.

On this blog I plan to post pictures and stories of my train travels, and will also re-count stories past, including my 3 months spent travelling around the USA by Amtrak. It will no doubt be incredibly interesting to anybody who may happen to read it. Oh yes.



No comments:

Post a Comment